Location: New Windosr Road (MD 31) and Parsonage Road, near New Windsor
The Mt. Olivet Cemetery is a one-acre graveyard near the intersection of Md. 31 and Parsonage Road. Mary and Anthony Jackson sold the land to Mt. Olivet Church in 1850, and both are buried at the site. The land is now owned by the nearby Strawbridge United Methodist Church, which will partner in the cleanup effort with the African American Resources Cultural Heritage Society and the Frederick Church of the Latter Day Saints.