“Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
The Communications Committee provides information to the congregation and shares the Church’s vision and story with members and the community in a consistent manner.
The Communications Committee is accountable to the Charge Conference through it’s reports to the Church Council. Specific responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Working alongside pastors, staff, and volunteers to promote the many wonderful ministries of Strawbridge United Methodist Church
- Defining and implementing a clear brand for the Church
- Managing, in part, the communications marketing efforts from the Church to internal and external audiences
- Supporting the Church Council and Church leadership in creating and curating content in multiple channels of communication
- Investing and upholding best practices for communications as modeled by the Baltimore Washington Conference of the United Methodist Church and United Methodist Communications (UMCom)
Interested in joining the Communications Committee?
Share your interest using the form below, and someone from the Communications Committee will reach out to confirm your interest.