Good Morning Everyone!
I wanted to give you all an end-of-year snapshot of how we’re looking financially.
- Earlier this week we paid the first installment of our carpet expense ($2,925.00). The total bill is $8,775.00 which we will finish paying when the installation is completed.
- We owe one more installment to CPM Home & Outdoor (contractor) of $12,118.79. Which will be paid after the job is completed.
- We’ve sent 135 letters to local businesses in Maryland asking for their financial support.
- We’ve paid our Mission Share (formerly referred to as “Apportionments”) in full. Our total for 2022 was $12,327.96.
Here is a snapshot of our bank account balances:
Here is a snapshot of our online giving (so far):
As a recap of this year…
- We purchased and installed a new oil tank ($3,520.00)
- We replaced our sanctuary floor ($63,625.30)
- We repaired our foundation ($10,500.00)
- We replaced our carpet ($8,775.00)
- We raised money ($23,367.66)
…and we did it all to the glory of Almighty God!
Blessings to you all, and thank each of you for all that you do!
Strawbridge United Methodist Church
P: (410) 635-6480 | C: (443) 244-3277
strawbridgeumc.org | Follow us on: Facebook | LinkedIn